2012年國際商務師考試商務英語輔導資料(7)
來源:中華考試網發布時間:2011-10-25 10:54:16
第四部分、請教對方的大名:在接聽老外打來的電話,應問清楚對方的身分,以便通報相關的當事人或做進一步的處理。
。1) 請問是哪位?
Who's calling, please?
。2) 請問您哪位?
Who's speaking, please?
。3) 請教大名好嗎?
May I have your name?
May I ask your name?
。5) 請教您的大名。
Your name, please.
。6) 請問您是哪位?
May I ask who's calling, please?
。7) 請問您是誰?
Who is this, please?
。8) 請問是誰?
Who is that calling?
。9) 請告訴我您是哪位?
Who should I say is calling?
。10) 您是哪一位?
Who(m) am I speaking to?
。11) 要我通報您是哪位嗎?
Could I tell him who's calling?
。12) 請問您是何人?
Who's that speaking, please?
。13) 請問是哪位打來的?
Who's this calling, please?
第五部分、不明了對方所言時:聽不懂對方的話卻硬撐下去,并非明智之舉,不如坦白請對方更簡單明確的說明清楚。
。1) 能說得明確一點嗎?
Could you put that in more specific terms?
。2) 我無法確定你的意思。
I'm not sure what you mean.
。3) 很抱歉。我沒聽懂你的話。
I'm sorry. I couldn't follow you.
。4) 你講得太快了。我跟不上。
You're talking too fast. I can't keep up.
(5) 請你再多解釋一下好嗎?
Will you explain a little bit more?
(6) 你能說得簡單一點嗎?
Could you put that more simply?
。7) 恐怕我沒聽懂。能請你再說一遍嗎?
I'm afraid I didn't understand that. Could you say that again, please?
。8) 對不起,我沒聽到,請你再說一遍好嗎?
Excuse me, but I didn't hear that, would you mind repeating it, please?
。9) 抱歉,我沒聽懂,請您拼一下好嗎?
Sorry, but I didn't catch that, would you mind spelling it, please?