2011年貨運代理考試輔導:付款paymentterms(4)
來源:貨運代理考試網發布時間:2011-09-27
It‘s convenient to make payment in pound sterling. 用英鎊付款較方便。
We can‘t accept payment on deferred terms. 我們不能接受延期付款。
What‘s your reason for the refusal of payment? 你們拒付的理由是什么?
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused. 如果拒付錯了,你們應該償付我方的銀行利息。
We‘ll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us. 見不到貨物裝船單據,我們不付款。
What is the mode of payment you wish to employ? 您希望用什么方式付款?
This is the normal terms of payment in international business. 這是國際貿易中慣用的付款方式。
Please protect our draft on presentation. 請見票即付。
Your draft will be honoured on presentation. 你方的匯票見票即付。
We‘ve drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment. 我們已經開出光票向你方索取這批貨的價款。
We‘ve drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000. 我們已經按照發票金額20,000美圓向你方開出了匯票。
We‘ll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis. 我們將按托收方式向你方開出即期跟單匯票。
The draft was discounted in New York. 匯票已經在紐約貼現。