國際商務師業務外語輔導之保險談判

來源:來源于網絡 發布時間:2010-02-05 11:15:03

 在國際貿易中為了保護交易產品的安全,防化風險,大多數企業和公司會為他們的貨物購買保險,下面就是海倫和亨利關于保單問題的討論。
  Helen: I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested for your order.
  我打電話來是想討論你所要求的訂單保險額的級別。
  Henry: I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above the invoice value?
  我想我們要求的是高于發票價值百分之二十五的保險金額。
  Helen: Yes, that's right. We have no problem in complying with your request, but we think that the amount is a bit excessive.
  是的,沒錯。我們可以答應這個要求,但是我們覺得金額有點太高。
  Henry: We've had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods.
  我們過去有太多貨物毀損的困擾。
  Helen: I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten percent.
  我能了解你的考慮。然而,一般這類產品的保險額度是發票總額再加百分之十。
  Henry: We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.
  有額外的保障會讓我們覺得安全些。
  Helen: Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to charge you extra for the additional cost.
  很遺憾,如果你們想增加保險額的話,我們就得向你們收取額外的費用。
  Henry: But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation.
  但是保險應該包含在報價里了。
  Helen: Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.
  是的,但是我們向你們報的價是一般比例下的正常保險額。
  Henry: I see.
  我明白了。
  Helen: We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates.
  不過超出的保險額我們可以再商量。但是我建議你和你們那邊的保險代理商聯系并比較一下價格。
  Henry: You're right. It might be cheaper on this end.
  你說得沒錯,在這邊可能會比較便宜。
  Helen: Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we can offer.
  不論你找到的價格如何都請傳真給我,我會和我們可以提供的價格來做比較。

糾錯

育路版權與免責聲明

① 凡本網注明稿件來源為"原創"的所有文字、圖片和音視頻稿件,版權均屬本網所有。任何媒體、網站或個人轉載、鏈接轉貼或以其他方式復制發表時必須注明"稿件來源:育路網",違者本網將依法追究責任;

② 本網部分稿件來源于網絡,任何單位或個人認為育路網發布的內容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法權益,應該及時向育路網書面反饋,并提供身份證明、權屬證明及詳細侵權情況證明,育路網在收到上述法律文件后,將會盡快移除被控侵權內容。

亚洲中国久久精品无码,国产大屁股视频免费区,一区二区三区国产亚洲综合,国产AV无码专区毛片
亚洲中文字幕码在线电影 | 日本图片综合区 | 亚洲欧洲非洲在线观看 | 中文字幕永久一区二区三区 | 日韩一区二区写真视频 | 日本精品在线亚洲视频看看 |