國際商務師業務外語輔導:索賠
來源:網絡發布時間:2010-08-27 17:25:40
索賠
We''ve given your claim our careful consideration. 我們已經就你們提出的索賠做了仔細研究。
We filed a claim with (against) you for the short weight. 關于短重問題,我們已經向你方提出索賠。 The Chinese representative and Mr. Bake discussed the claim. 中方代表與貝克先生商談了索賠問題。 We have received your remittance in settlement of our claim. 我們已經收到你方解決我們索賠問題的匯款。
Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods. 有關不合格材料的索賠問題必須在貨到后60天內予以解決。
We have already made a careful investigation of the case. 我們已經對這個索賠案件做了詳細的調查研究。
I want to settle our claim on you for the 100 tons of bleached cotton waste, as per Sales Confirmation No. 1254E. 我們想處理一下關于銷售確認書第1254E號100噸漂白廢棉的索賠問題。
We are not in a position to entertain your claim. 我們不能接受你們提出的索賠要求。
But we regret our inability to accommodate your claim. 很抱歉我們不能接受你方索賠。
I''ll write to our home office to waive our claim immediately. 我立即寫信給我們的總公司提出放棄索賠。 I''m afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract. 貴公司要賠償我方合同全部金額的百分之五。
We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500. 我們對你方遭受的損失深表歉意,同意向你們賠償500美圓。
I propose we compensate you by 3% of the total value plus inspection fee. 我想我們賠償貴方百分之三的損失,另外加上商檢費。
There are some different types of claims. 索賠有幾種不同的類型。
This is a claim on quality. 這是質量索賠。
This is a claim on short weight. 這是短重索賠。
This is a claim on delayed shipment. 這是延期裝運索賠。
Packing damage or short loading causes claim on short weight. 短重索賠是由包裝破損或裝運短重引起的。
Claim on delayed shipment is that sellers fail to make the delivery according to time schedule. 延期索賠是對賣方沒有按時裝運貨物而提出的索賠。
Claim on quality originates from inferior quality of goods or quality changes. 品質(質量)索賠是在貨物質量低劣或是質量改變的條件下發生的。
其他
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你們的價格嗎? Can you give me an indication of price?
你能給我一個估價嗎?Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
請告知你們有關商品的最低價。If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你們的價格優惠,我們可以馬上訂貨。When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么時候能得到你們到岸價的實盤? We’d rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我們希望你們報離岸價格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Humburg for the chairs?
請告訴你方椅子到漢堡到岸價的最低價格。
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers? 為了便于我方報價,可以告訴我們你們所要的數量嗎?
We’d like to know what you could offer as well as your sales conditions.
我們想了解你們能供應什么,以及你們的銷售條件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你們通常要多久才能交貨?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交貨嗎?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你們能不能接受在一段時間里分批交貨?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?
能否告知你們將采用哪種付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我們最早船期嗎?
Do you take special orders?
你們接受特殊訂貨嗎?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能給我們寄來一份膠靴的目錄,連同告訴我們付款方式嗎?
He inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他詢問了品種、花色和價格等情況。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
我們向張經理詢問了茶葉的品種、質量、價格等問題。
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量詢盤證明我們產品質量過硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦價格回升,詢盤將恢復活躍。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
對地毯的詢盤日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
詢盤如此之多,我們只能分給你們200箱貨。
Enquiries are dwindling.
詢盤正在減少。
Enquiries are dried up. Enquiries are dried up.
詢盤正在絕跡。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他們答應將以后的詢盤轉給中國公司
Generally speaking, the buyers make inquiries.
詢盤一般由買方發出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
貝克先生來北京向中國紡織公司進行詢價。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遺憾,你們所詢的貨物現在無貨。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在進出口交易中,我們常向外商詢價。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit. 為了對我們的橙子詢價,那家日本公司的一名代表訪問了我們。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我們現在無力顧及你方的詢盤。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你們的詢盤不明確,我們無法答復。
Now that we’ve already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我們已經對你們產品詢價,可否盡快給予答復?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中國絲綢公司收到了英國一家公司的詢價單。
Thank you for your inquiry.
謝謝你們的詢價。