2011年國際商務師考試業務外語練習:英語(3)
來源:育路國際商務師考試網發布時間:2011-06-13 09:56:38
為了幫助考生系統的復習國際商務師課程 全面的了解國際商務師考試的相關重點,小編特編輯匯總了 2011年國際商務師相關資料 希望對您參加本次考試有所幫助!!
Because of the high cost of railway transportations, we prefer sea tansportations.
因為鐵路運輸費用高,我們愿意走海運。
Sometimes sea transport is troublesome to us.
有時海運對我們來說麻煩。
Please have the goods transported by air.
請空運此批貨
To move the goods by railway is quicker.
鐵路運輸較快。
We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.
我們認為此貨不適合用鐵路運輸。
Can you have them sent by railway?
能采用 陸運方式嗎?
You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.
我猜你們安排鐵路運輸有困難。
We have arranged to transport the rice you purchased by rail.
我們已安排用火車運輸你們所需的大米。
We would prefer to have goods carried by road and not by railway.
我們寧愿用公路運輸而不用鐵路。
Words and Phrases
to transport by sea 海運
to transport by railway 陸運
transportation by sea, land, air, and mail 海、陸、空、郵運輸
to arrange transport 安排運輸
to have some difficulties in 在……有困難
(三)
We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.
我們認為聯運貨物十分必要。
Sometimes, the way of combined transportation has the complicated formalities.
有時聯運的手續十分繁瑣。
The two sides agreed to employ "combined transportation" to ship the goods.
雙方決定聯運貨物。
Since there is no direct vessel, we have to arrange multimodal combined transport by rail and sea.
由于沒有直達船只,我們只好安排海陸聯運。
I don't like this kind of combined transportation.
我并不喜歡這種聯運方式。
It's easy to cause a delay in shipment or even lose the goods completely when we arrange such combined transport.
這種聯運方式貨物容易丟失,也常誤期。
It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transport.
安排聯運對我們雙方都既簡單又經濟。
Insurance covers both sea and overland transportation.
保險應包括水陸兩路的運輸。
If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's
called "combined transport".
如果貨物在運輸途中交換交通工具,這便是“聯運”。