2011年國際商務師考試輔導:業務外語(7)
來源:育路國際商務師考試網發布時間:2011-07-02 16:20:12
為了幫助考生系統的復習國際商務師課程 全面的了解國際商務師考試的相關重點,小編特編輯匯總了 2011年國際商務師相關資料 希望對您參加本次考試有所幫助!!
We really need more specific information about your technology.
我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。
Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
這個計劃必須盡速進行。一個月的時間應該夠了吧?
I will try, but no promises.
我會試試看,但是不敢保證。
I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我沒聽清楚你們的問題,你能重復一次嗎?
The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。
Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一個想法。
Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
請記得這不是最后的回答。
Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。
Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
為了討論各種情形,讓我們假設我方不同意時的處理方法。
There is no such published information.
沒有相關的出版資料。
Such data is confidential.
這樣的資料為機密資料。
I am not sure such data does exist.
我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。
It would depend on what is on the list.
這要看列表內容。
We need them urgently.
我們急需這些資料。
All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我們收齊之后會立即寄給你。
I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什么特別想知道的嗎?
I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下貴國的投資環境。
I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有關貴國對外貿易的政策。
It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
據說你們正在實施一種新的對外貿易政策。
Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我們的對外貿易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有無為基礎的。