國際商務師業務外語輔導:商務英語100句

來源:來源于網絡 發布時間:2010-05-11 15:59:24

  1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
  我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿
  2 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.
  我想把這張票換成頭等車。
  3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
  我要預訂去芝加哥的臥鋪。
  4 I won’t check this baggage
  這件行李我不托運。
  5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
  我要坐在飛機前部
  6 I missed my train.
  我未趕上火車
  7 I haven’t nothing to declare.
  我沒有要申報的東西。
  8 It’s all personal effects.
  這些東西都是我私人用的
  9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
  我會在機場柜臺拿機票。
  10 I’d like two seats on today’s Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.
  我想訂兩張今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的機票。
  11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport
  我們在機場的大廳里等約翰。
  12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.
  我要買一張優待票代替。
  13 I’d like a refund on this ticket.
  我要退這張票。
  14 I’d like to have a seat by the window.
  我要一個靠窗的座位。
  15 You have to change at Chicago Station.
  你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。
  16 We have only one a day for New York.
  到紐約的一天只有一班。
  17 Sorry, they are already full.
  抱歉,全部滿了。
  18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.
  我要預訂一個座位去紐約。
  19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
  班機號碼是9月5日AK708
  20 There’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.
  早上10點半有班機
  21 I'm looking for my baggage。
  我正在找我的行李。
  22 I'd like to make a reservation
  我想預訂。
  23 The sooner, the better.
  越快越好。
  24 I'd like to change my reservation
  我想變更一下我的預訂。
  25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
  我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。
  26 My reservation number is 2991.
  我的預訂號碼是2991。
  27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
  我在東京預訂的。
  28 I made reservations yesterday.
  我昨天預訂的。
  29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
  我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。
  30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
  我星期六總是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
  31 The laundry is not dry enough.
  衣服還沒干。
  32 I put too much detergent in the washer.
  我在洗衣機里放了太多的洗衣粉。
  33 This stain is really stubborn.
  這污垢去不掉。
  34 I did three loads of wash today.
  我今天洗了三次衣服。
  35 The train is comfortable.
  坐火車很舒服。
  36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
  我在行李房托運行李。
  37 He guessed the train would come in early.
  他猜想火車會很早到達
  38 The stations are always full of people。
  火車站里經常擠滿了人。
  39 I hope you have a good trip.
  祝你旅途愉快。
  40 You need to transfer at Central Station.
  你必須在中央車站換車。
  41 How long are you going to stay here?
  你要在這里停留多久?
  42 Do you have anything to declare?
  你有東西要申報關稅嗎?
  43 What's the purpose of your visit?
  你旅行的目的是什么?
  44 What time does the ship leave?
  船什么時間啟航?
  45 When will the ship leave for Honolulu?
  這艘船什么時候出發去檀香山?
  46 Could you please give me the departure time?
  你能告訴我出發的時間嗎?
  47 Do I need a reservation to go by ship?
  我坐船去需要預訂嗎?
  48 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?
  去上海的單程票多少錢?
  49 When would you like to return?
  你打算什么時候回來/去?
  50 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
  你們有那天的票嗎?
  51 Do you have any tickets available for that date
  你們有那天的票嗎?
  52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?
  張去那邊的往返票要多少錢?
  53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner''s?
  你可以把這件外套送到洗衣店嗎?
  54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
  可以幫我把這件裙子燙平嗎?
  55 Won''t you iron this shirt for me?
  可以幫我燙這件襯衫嗎?
  56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
  下雨時請你收一下衣服,好嗎?
  57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?
  我應該在哪里補票?
  58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?
  你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?
  59 When can you pick up your ticket?
  你什么時候可拿到車票呢?
  60 Where is immigration?
  入境處在什么地方?
  61 Where can I get my baggage?
  我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?
  62 Is the departure time on schedule
  起飛時間準時嗎?
  63 How long will the flight be delayed?
  班機誕誤多長時間?
  64 What''s the cause of the delay?
  什么原因延誤?
  65 Will the flight be delayed?
  這班機會延誤嗎?
  66 May I have baggage tags?
  請給我行李標簽好嗎?
  67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?
  對不起,請問飛機何時到達東京呢
  68 Could you explain how to fill this out?
  請你說明一下怎樣填這張表好嗎?
  69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?
  請給一份海關申報表好嗎?
  70 May I have a disembarkation card?
  請給我一張離機卡好嗎?
  71 Is this within the tax-free limit?
  這個在免稅限額內嗎?
  72 Where''s a tax-free shop?
  73 What time should I be at the departure gate?
  我在什么時間到登機門?
  74 Could you help me find my baggage?
  請你幫我找我的行李好嗎?
  75 Will the flight be canceled?
  這班機會被取消嗎?
  76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
  請幫我預訂明天去芝加哥的座位好嗎?
  77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?
  你們有下周一大約下午10點起飛到紐約的班機嗎?
  78 What''s the fare to New York, Economy Class?
  去紐約的經濟艙機票多少錢?
  79 Where do I pick up the ticket?
  我什么地方拿機票?
  80 From which station does the train leave?
  這列火車從哪個站開出呢?
  81 Can I stop over on the way?
  我在中途可以停嗎?
  82 Can I have a second-class one way ticket to Chicago,please
  請給我一張去芝加哥的單程二等票好嗎?
  83 Are there any discount tickets for me?
  給我有折扣嗎?
  84 What time does the plane take off?
  飛機何時起飛呢?
  85 One way or a round trip ticket?
  單程票還是雙程票呢?
  86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?
  第一班去波士頓的列車什么時間開出呢?
  87 Is it direct train?
  這是直達車嗎?
  88 What platform does the train leave from?
  這班車從哪個站臺開出呢?
  89 By what time should I check in?
  我該什么時間辦理登機手續呢?
  90 What is th boarding time?
  何時登機呢?
  91 How much is the excess baggage charge?
  超額行李費多少錢?
  92 Will this flight leave on time?
  這班機準時起飛嗎?
  93 Can I bring this on the plane?
  這件我可以帶上飛機嗎?
  94 What is the gate number
  登機門是幾號?
  95 Are there reserved seats on the train?
  車上有預訂座位嗎?
  96 Where is gate six?
  6號登機門在哪兒?
  97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
  這班飛機的登機門在哪兒?
  98 Has this seat number started boarding?
  這個座位號已開始登機了嗎?
  99 Where is the ticket office?
  售票處在哪兒?
  100 How long is the ticket valid?
  這車票有效期多久?

糾錯

育路版權與免責聲明

① 凡本網注明稿件來源為"原創"的所有文字、圖片和音視頻稿件,版權均屬本網所有。任何媒體、網站或個人轉載、鏈接轉貼或以其他方式復制發表時必須注明"稿件來源:育路網",違者本網將依法追究責任;

② 本網部分稿件來源于網絡,任何單位或個人認為育路網發布的內容可能涉嫌侵犯其合法權益,應該及時向育路網書面反饋,并提供身份證明、權屬證明及詳細侵權情況證明,育路網在收到上述法律文件后,將會盡快移除被控侵權內容。

亚洲中国久久精品无码,国产大屁股视频免费区,一区二区三区国产亚洲综合,国产AV无码专区毛片
亚洲日韩中文字幕在线6页 日韩精品一区二区三区在线观看视频 | 在线看片中文字幕 | 亚洲福利院在线看AV | 熟女精品激情免费视频 | 亚洲欧美国产高清vA在线播放 | 亚洲国产aⅴ精品一区二区久久 |